The Courage To Be Myself






The Courage To Be Myself



I have the courage to...
Embrace my strength-to ge exercised about life-enjoy giving and recovering
love-face and transform my fears-ask for help and support when I need it.


Spring free of super woman trap-trust my self-make my own decisionsand choices-befreind myself-complete unfinished business-realize thatI have emocional and practical rights-talk as nicely to myself.






As I do to my plants-communicate lovingly with understanding as my goal-
honor my own needs-give my credit for my accomplishment-love the little
girl within me-over come my addition to approval.



Grant myself permission to play-quit being a responsibility sponge-feet all
of my feelings and act on them appropriately-nature others bacause I won't 
not because I have to-choose what is right for me-insist on being paid
fairly for what I do-let limits and boundaries and stick by them- say "yes"-
only when I really mean it.


Have realistic expectations-take risks and accept change-grows through
changes-challenges-be totally honest with myself-correct erroneous beliefs
and assumptions.

Respect my vulnerabilities-heal old and current wounds-favor the mystery
of spirit-wave good-bye to guilt-plant "flower" -not "weed' thoughts in
my mind-treat my self with respect and teach others to do the same-fill my
own cup firt,then nourish others from the overflow.



Own my own excellence-plan for the future but live in the present-value my
intuition and wisdom-know that I am lovable-celebrate the differences
between men and women-develop healthy,supportive relationships-make
forgiveness a priority.

 Accept myself just as I am now.
                                                 
                                                                                        Tu Paloma


Siempre tuya,
Desde mi rincón para ti.







Paloma-Almalibre
To feel the love of people whom we love is a fire that feeds our life.

2 comentarios: